English is the official language of the conference. We welcome paper submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (which is NOT submitted or published or under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal).
1.The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to English SUBMISSION SYSTEM (only for overseas authors)
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates Download: Templates
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at email@example.com
Requirements for submissions
* The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template.
* All submissions must not be less than 4 pages in length and not exceed 12 pages.
* Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
* Authors can check their own weight through CrossCheck, Turnitin or other query systems at their own cost, with a check rate of no more than 20%.
* All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.